Join/RENEW: the Fox Lane Ski Club 2021 - 2022
Registration will be open on November 1, 2020 and will close on December 15th, 2020.
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY BOTH A PARENT/GUARDIAN & THE MEMBER. Both student member and parent/guardian must be familiar with the Rules and Procedures of the FLSC.
Student Members: Please make sure to get the following:
A recent headshot digital photo
Scan/photo-FLSC equipment inspection form/lease receipt (avail. at Hickory & Tweed or other professional ski shops)
- Scan/photo-Signed Member Liability Acceptance & COVID-19 Liability Acceptance (click here)
- Digital copy of medical insurance card information (front and back)
Chaperone Members need:
- A recent headshot digital photo
- Scan/photo-Signed Chaperone Liability Acceptance & COVID-19 Liability Acceptance (click here)
Registration works well using either a computer or mobile device.
Your log in information from last year has not changed (click Forgot Password if needed).
- Log in (click forgot my password, if needed) from your computer or phone (using your phone browser not the Wild Apricot app).
- Click on the "Renewal" pop up (bottom right corner of your screen).
- Provide the required information as detailed above and follow the instructions to "Renew".
- You will receive a confirmation email when done.
- Members are responsible for ensuring their profile information is complete and up to date. You won't be able to complete the renewal if you don't have the documents in the list above.
You will need a unique (non-BCSD) email address to register for each member (no one login for all family). If a parent/guardian is registering for more than one person, you will have to log out of that person before proceeding with another (with a unique email address).
Parents will be cc'd on all direct email correspondence to the student from this platform (i.e., reminders, confirmations, etc.).
Upon registering, you will receive an email with a temporary password. Please click on the link and update your password for future use. Incomplete applications will be marked as "pending" until they are completed.
We encourage parents/guardians who would enjoy skiing/boarding to volunteer as a Chaperone and join the Club, creating their own unique account using the same link and following the "Before" instructions above. Please read through our member rules so that you are familiar with how the club works.
- Parents are responsible for and need to make sure that their child's profile/contact information is correct.
- This process is designed to be very easy on a mobile phone.
- For parents registering multiple kids (or themselves as chaperone), you will need to LOG OUT to start a new registration. Each member needs their OWN log in ID.
- Parents/Guardians may receive multiple emails from FLSC. That is because there is an email going to you, as well as each of your kids. It is not an error. We really want parents to get the same messages as their kids.
- Please download the Wild Apricot - Member app on your (and your kid's) phone. The app will show all the members in the club, along with pictures, and each student will be able to register for each trip with only a few clicks on their phone.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Once you are ready to register, please click on the link below. You'll be prompted to enter your details and upload those electronic copies.
Thanks and THINK SNOW!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW